Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Even the Best Laid Plans....

UGH!!!  Well, it's July 19th & we're still in Phoenix.  Things have not gone according to "the plan".  I need one more eye surgery & if we're going to be truthful...we did not have everything ready for our departure on 7/18.  We will be leaving, NO MATTER WHAT, on Tues 7/26. (Sorry Dad...we will celebrate your birthday over the wknd).  I think we will leave directly from my eye surgeon's parking lot Tues morning.  Our house has become a storage unit over the past week. Boxes everywhere, no TV, no radio, (not so bad--we do have our computer) so thank God for Pandora radio & netflix. We have sold/given away most everything in the house..including the stove, etc. I stopped cleaning the house like 3 weeks ago & I must say, that has made detaching alot easier. It has quickly become "just walls".  We have had some awesome times & what feels like 25 Going Away parties & I do want to thank all of our friends & family for EVERYTHING they have done for us these past weeks. We love all of you so much! This is what life is about---living your dreams, loving your friends & family---NOTHING else matters.

No comments: