Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

We made it! What a journey! We had a good trip across the Gulf Stream...it took 17 hours after we left the coast of Florida. We had some issues the next day on our 11 hour journey to Green Turtle Cay (one of our favs in the Bahamas) which I will write about in detail on the next blog. I have to hurry cuz' Scott & Jib are waiting for me outside.....I just ran in to the store to do a quick update. I won't have good internet until I can get to a Betelco (Bahama's phone company) & buy some internet minutes for the IPad.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am very Thankful for all the blessings in our life....especially our family & Friends. Love & miss everybody.

Love, Michelle, Scott, & Jib

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy thanksgiving! Glad y'all made it safe!

Cheryl @ Mid-Life Cruising! said...

Glad you're in the Bahamas ... what a great way to spend Thanksgiving. We're looking forward to reading your posts about your crossing. Can't wait to spend the holidays in the Bahamas ourselves (and cross the Gulf Stream).