Friday, April 5, 2013

Photo Therapy

Scott & I were abruptly pulled from our sleep in the early morning by a huge squall that passed over us. We're quite sure the winds were as high as 50 knots. PLUS...thunder/lightening storms. Lightening is a very scary thing when you live on a sailboat. Our 52' mast is really just a huge lightening rod. It's like a big tease for lightening. It's such a scary feeling when in the darkness of night, mother nature is having a fit. High winds howling, thunder rumbling, lightening flashing, rain pounding down....yikes! I need my ruby slippers!

Instead of dwelling on last night & the forecasted weather to come...I decided today was a good day to look at some of pictures & great memories from this cruising season. Enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I couldn't possibly put all my favorite pics on one blog....it would take days to download them all. These are just a few of my favorites from today. :)

Love & Miss you!!!

Michelle, Scott & Jib

 

No comments: