Monday, October 17, 2011

Going Solo

Beautiful day for sailing on the ICW
Today was a beautiful day on the ICW. Sunny skies, calm seas. It was also our last travel day with Dan & Cheri. Today we split ways for a couple weeks...they are going to visit their daughter & grandchildren in Georgia. Scott & I are moving on to Florida. We'll meet up again in a few weeks in St. Augustine, Florida. Scott & I are nervous  about going it alone...but we have learned SOOO much from Dan & Cheri that I think we will be fine the next 195miles. I CAN NOT thank them enough for the time they have taken to teach us the ropes. Hope you guys have an awesome time with your family...see you in a few weeks....and then we're off to the Bahamas!
  Cheri has let me use her WiFi connection since August, which has made this blog possible...so the entries may not be daily...I can do the blog from the I-Phone but Im not sure how to down load pictures & stuff...I'll do my best. If no pics..stay tuned. We'll be full of technology again as soon as we get to St. Augustine. Love you all!! Safe travels Dan & Cheri !
Love, Michelle & Scott
Our Mentors...Dan & Cheri
Stay Tuned...

No comments: