Sunday, October 30, 2011

JIB

My name is JIB. I have huge paws.
  After much deliberation we have decided JIB is the perfect name for our little guy.  Now I know all of our land friends are scratching their heads right now and wondering "what the hell kind of name is that?"
As  I said yesterday, we wanted to stick to " J " names to honor Jesse. We also wanted to come up with a nautical name since he is going to be a sailor dog. A " Jib" is a type of sail. Each sail on a sailboat has a name & purpose. A Jib is the foremost headsail. The big one out front. :) 
We're working on the potty training thing. I"ll be glad when that's all done. The marina had a barbeque today, an Octoberfest I guess & Jib was such a good boy. He loves kids & being around people. He never barks. We just really love having him---it's been very healing for us.
 Hope everyone had a great weekend. Love & miss you all !!
Love,
Michelle, Scott, & Jib
Soooo tired after Octoberfest

1 comment:

Marianne said...

love the name, exactly what I was thinking, he is a very good looking pup..happy " boat training " miss you guys